Note: The images in this walkthrough are from an iPhone 5s running iOS 7. Though screens on other iOS devices will differ in appearance, the process remains the same.
1. On the home screen of your phone, tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Add Account.
4. Tap Exchange.
5. Enter your email address and password, and add a description of the account you are setting up. Then, tap Next.
Note: The device verifies the account. If you receive a message stating
Unable to verify account information, disregard the message and tap OK.
6. On the server settings page, enter the following information if it is not already present:
Email - Enter your email address.
Server - Enter connect.emailsrvr.com.
Domain - Leave this field blank.
Username - Verify that your user name is exactly the same as your full email address.
Password - Enter your email account password.
Description - Enter a description of the account that you are setting up. This can be anything that helps you identify your account.
7. Tap Save.
8. Tap Next.
Your device creates a secure (SSL) connection to the Exchange server. When the device is connected, check marks appear confirming that your settings have been verified.
9. Select the services that you want to sync with the Exchange Server by swiping the ON/OFF buttons next to each service. Tap Save when you are done.
You have successfully added your Exchange email account on your iOS device!
Note: Depending on how much data is in the mailbox it may take some time before your information is completely downloaded into your device.