1. Tap on the system Settings. Followed by tapping Accounts and Sync.
2. Next tap on Add and select Exchange ActiveSync.
3. Fill in your email address and password and tap Manual Setup.
4. On the next page, add in the rest of the necessary information:
- Email address: your email address ("firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Server Address: connect.emailsrvr.com
- Domain: (Leave this blank)
- Username: your email address again.
- Some devices may have the settings as domain\username. On those Devices the field should have a "\" before your email address. (e.g "\email@example.com")
- Select This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.
With the information filled in, click Next. You may be prompted to Enable Remote Security Administration. Press Ok or Allow.
This allows you to remotely perform a factory reset (Delete all data) on the device from OWA (Outlook Web App) in the event that the phone is lost or stolen and there is sensitive company information within the device.
5. Next select the services you wish to sync with the Exchange server and when to sync. Tap Next.
6. Give your account a descriptive name and tap Finish Setup.
Your Android phone and Microsoft Exchange account are now synced and you're ready to tackle the day!